Why We Recommend
- Watch the Ball Drop Live
- The Tallest Rooftop Lounge in NYC
- Extensive Views that Stretch Across Manhattan
- Premium 5 Hour Open Bar
- 3 Hours of Passed Appetizers
- Black Tie Attire Optional
Experience the world famous Ball Drop Live from the tallest Rooftop lounge in Manhattan! Perched atop the 54th floor of the Hyatt Centric Times Square, our New Year's Eve gala at Bar 54 will offer stunning, one-of-a-kind views of the Manhattan skyline, and, of course, direct views of the Ball Drop!
Bar 54 offers sophistication alongside stunning views that can only be found in New York City. The indoor lounge provides an intimate setting and feel, all set amongst the magnificent and breathtaking views of the entire city. Enjoy a 5 hour premium open bar, as well as 3 hours of passed appetizers from Chef Nicholas Pelliccione. Be sure to dress to impress, as this Black Tie optional soiree will surely be the place to see, and be seen, on the last night of the year. New Year's Eve at Bar 54 will prove to be the most exclusive and intimate affair to ring in 2019.
Act fast, as a very limited number of tickets are available to this once-in-a-lifetime New Year's Eve experience.
*The live viewing area to watch the Ball Drop is on the outdoor terrace.
The Passed Appetizers menu will include:
- Porcini mushroom risotto croquette
- Old bay shrimp and corn quesadilla
- Chicken yakitori satay
- Beef Wellington Canapés
VIP Tables will receive a charcuterie board that will include three types of cured meat, three types of cheese, mustard, pickles and crostini, in addition to the passed appetizers.
New Year’s Eve premium spirits list included in the open bar:
- Vodka: Belvedere
- Gin: Bombay
- Rum: Bacardi 8
- Tequila: Patron Blanco
- Scotch: Johnnie Walker Black Label
- American Whiskey: Bulleit Rye and Woodford Reserve
- Liqueurs/Digestives: Remy VSOP, Baileys and Campari
- Beer: Stella Artois, Victory Prima Pilsner and Amstel Light
- Wines: Nino Franco Prosecco, Italy, Rodney Strong Pinot Noir Estate Russian River Valley 2012 and William Hill Chardonnay Central Coast 2012
What to know
December 31, 2018 at 9:00PM
January 1, 2019 at 2:00AM
135 West 45th Street
New York City, NY 10036
NYC New Years Inside a Times Square Hotel
21 and Over
YES | Premium Open Bar
from 9 PM - 2 AM
YES | Passed Appetizers
from 9 PM - Midnight
TICKETS START AT