Why We Recommend
- Located in the heart of Times Square, one block south of the LIVE Ball drop!
- Two-Level Restaurant
- (5) hr Open bar, starting at 9 PM
- (2) hr Passed Ruby Tuesday Signature Appetizers, starting at 9 PM
- Great VIP seating options for couples and large groups
Far from your average Ruby Tuesday, this 10,000 square foot bi-level restaurant is a venue that exudes style, and the perfect place to celebrate the big night. Delicious signature appetizers and fun party favors will keep you in the New Year’s Eve spirit all night long.
Upstairs, the 7,500 square foot second floor will be where the action is, as we play host to a mini-nightclub with a 5-hour premium open bar and one of the hottest dance floors in Times Square. A live DJ will be spinning the hottest beats with a flair for old-school jams. With a state of the art sound system, you can dance the night away in style! Downstairs, you’ll find nearly 3,000 square feet of exclusive seating for VIPs, who will receive VIP bottle service and exclusive appetizer platters.
If you’ve got someone special lined up for your New Year’s kiss, you can reserve a private table for two, and ring in 2020 in the finest romantic style. And no one will miss a thing, with a live feed of the Ball drop and a DJ countdown to midnight’s champagne toast.
Passed Appetizers (All Guests)
Served from 9 – 11 PM throughout entire restaurant to all attending
- Bangin' Shrimp
- Meatball Marinara -> 50/50 pork and beef braised meatballs topped off with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- House Baked Pretzel Bites w/ dips
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Mini Cheeseburger Sliders
- Mini Crispy Chicken Club Sliders
Passed by Servers
VIP Table Service (VIP Guests Only)
- Dip Sampler: Spinach Dip, Queso and Shrimp Dip
- Tater Totchos and Onion Rings
- Chicken Bites (Trio of three flavors - mild, Hot Buffalo, Hickory Bourbon)
- Vegetarian Option: Mixed Vegetables w/ Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Keylime Pie Platter
Champagne Toast: Champagne will be distributed throughout the party, prior to Midnight for a Champagne Toast.
What to know
December 31, 2023 at 9:00PM
January 1, 2024 at 3:00AM
585 7th Avenue
New York City, NY 10036
NYC New Years Restaurants
21 and Over
YES | Standard Open Bar
from 9:00 PM - 2:00 AM
YES | Passed Appetizers
from 9:00 - 11:00 PM
TICKETS START AT