Why We Recommend
- Great option for families on a budget
- Family-Friendly Movies playing all night!
Make this New Year’s Eve a mega-fun experience for the whole family at AMC Times Square, the entertainment emporium offering multiple levels of NYE revelry in the center of exciting Times Square. Neighboring the iconic NYE Ball Drop, AMC presents an exclusive private event for out-of-towners and in-the-know NYC revelers alike. Come celebrate amidst dazzling Times Square at a one-of-a-kind NYE extravaganza packed with amenities, games, entertainment and all-out, family friendly revelry.
AMC Times Square’s Family Entertainment All Ages level is located on the third floor of the mega-plex and caters to New Year’s revelers looking to celebrate with their families and friends in one, excitement-packed party haven. There’s plenty of entertainment and adventure for celebrants of all ages, whether you want to get down to the sounds of a live DJ, play fun-filled games, or even catch your favorite movies (PG13 only and for guests 13 an up). Enjoy an exhilarating night of NYE celebration with all your loved ones without breaking the bank. Pick your party adventure:
FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT All Ages Level 3 – Welcome to the fun zone! This all-ages, family-friendly level is perfect for kids and adults of all ages who want a night of New Year’s Eve revelry!
- Screenings of the latest blockbuster hits will be playing all night! (PG-13 ratings and below)
- Hit the dance floor as a DJ spins the latest top 40, hip-hop, electronic and rock favorites!
- This is a 100% alcohol-free zone for all guests regardless of age
- Challenge yourself with the latest full-throttle games at the theater’s arcade center (purchase as you play)
- Concession stands will be offering your favorite movie time snacks and favorites, as well as fountain drinks for purchase.
- As the clock strikes midnight, celebrate the New Year with a live NYE countdown and festive NYE party favors.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult 25+ on this level
- The patio on this floor will NOT grant you a view of the live Ball Drop.
What to know
December 31, 2019 at 7:00PM
January 1, 2020 at 3:00AM
234 West 42nd Street
New York City, NY 10036
NYC New Years Event Space / Attraction
YES | Alcohol-Free
from the venue, Concessions will be available night of for additional purchase
YES | the venue, Movie concession stands will be open to purchase candy, popcorn, and drinks
from Additional Cost (Not Included)
TICKETS START AT